How to link your Youtube channel with Google Adsense and earn from it?

As we all know YouTube is a growing industry and earning is not so difficult.

Steps to Start Earning Money From Youtube

When you will start a YouTube channel, the audience won’t grow in a single day and you won’t earn on the very first day.

  1. Create a YouTube channel

In my past article, we have explained you how to create a YouTube channel.

  1. Develop Content Strategy

If a video goes viral, it is awesome. This is the simplest ever definition one can suggest in this era of virality but if you have a plan to earn through Youtube, learn this definition by heart.
Content is king . A good content always rules.

  1. Link your Youtube channel with Adsense
  •  Login into YouTube.com and click on My Channel.

  • Click on the Video Manager, as shown in the picture below:

  • Click on Channel, as shown in the image below:

  • Then click on enable in the monetization section. As shown in the image below:

  • Then accept the terms and conditions of YouTube.

  • Monetization will be added under Channel heading and your YouTube partnership program will be activated. As shown in the image below:

           
  • Then click on the monetization and link your adsense account, under how will I be paid section.

  • Fill in all your information and click on Continue. Fill in the details in the specified boxes and click on Submit My Application.

  • You will be asked to verify your mobile number. Choose option at your ease.

  • Congratulations, Your AdSense Application has been submitted.

  1. Start monetizing your YouTube Channel and videos

There are 5 methods by which you can earn through YouTube. These are

  • Promotion
 (Obviously CPM, I have included it here to give all of you at one spot) Youtube advertisement income sharing is the most elevated select technique for gaining cash on youtube. You can interface your youtube channel with Adsense (Detail underneath) and empower Adsense advertisements on your recordings. Presently for each view on your channel, you will get 55% of the advertisement income. Youtube keeps the other 45%. On a normal you make $1 to $2 for 1000 perspectives on your video. 

  • Partner/Affiliate Marketing
 Giant showcasing offices are not totally reliant on their own channel of substance dispersion. They pay a decent add up to the channels who as of now have a fan base. This should be possible in basic advances. Approach any partner advertising office in your specialty, show them your crowd and when they concur, connect one of their items into your video portrayal. The showcasing office will pay you an average cut from each change. This sum can be anything from Rs. 100 to Rs. 1000 for each change through your connection. 

  • Direct Promotion
Widely utilized as sponsorship. The publicizing organization pays you a fixed sum for their coordinated effort with your youtube channel. You can consider it another type of offshoot promoting with a slight contrast. Here you should show a portrayal of their items into your video. In return , they will pay you certain sum which can differ from Rs.5,000 to any sum you can charge contingent upon your prominence. 

  • Paid Videos
Paid youtube recordings are rising as an interesting and high gross wellspring of salary. Here you give profoundly important data to your crowd by accusing them of a sticker price on the video. Along these lines, you don’t need to impart any income to anybody for example all that you make is yours. 

  • Publicly supporting 
 There are numerous non-benefit sites which give each data for nothing and they don’t put any promotion to gain income. However, to keep the site working, they need cash. So they approach their crowds to give cash for their costs. Like that, you can likewise give free data to anybody and approach them for some help. Trust me, individuals give an enormous add up to these channels.

Conclusion

This article is for your understanding on how to monetize your YouTube channel and earn from it.
If I missed something, or if you liked it, please do let me know in the comment section below.

Leave a Comment